Life .... Love

7 December 2014

Just popping by to show a layout I made last week. I took up the challenge to use the 8.5*11 size and I am enjoying it even though I still find it a lot harder. I love white space and as the size is smaller there is less space. I am going to keep on working with this size for a few more weeks. I can always switch back later if I want to.
I am still working with my Studio Calico kits. I only get the main kit but as I am scrapbooking a lot less the supplies are piling up.
I went for a soft colour scheme and added a bit of machine stitching.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments :

Anne said...

I think you're doing great with the 8.5 x 11 layouts :)

Françoise said...

Coucou, jolie page douce avec plein de détails, ça me plaît ! bise bise du soir

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs