Sea photograph

17 July 2015

Our little trip to the seaside in April was just what we all needed. The kids had an amazing time at the beach and my husband and I had time to relax and put our feet up a little. We had awesome weather and the boys even ventured into the cold North Sea. 

I took loads of photos and I'm still working my way through them. Here is a layout I created with a photo taken of Damien and NoĆ© on one of their many search parties. They spent hours looking for crabs, shrimps, and other tiny sea creatures. 

Their is a little video showing the whole process and I also added the cut file I created. You can download it here: CIRCLE CUT FILE.




1 comment :

Sylvia said...

Loved the simplicity of the layout, very nice! Thanks for the cutfile, can't wait to try it out ..

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs