Altenew September 2016 release winner

23 September 2016

Like promised I am back to announce the winner of the giftvoucher I was giving away for the September 2016 release at Altenew.
And the lucky winner is ...

Larina M.

All you have to do is contact Altenew at winner@altenew.com with the subject line “September Release Blog Hop Winner from Lilith's Blog.

Have fun with your 30$ gift voucher.

And to finish of the week on some crafty inspiration here are two of my layouts which I haven't shared with you yet.

The first for Altenew. You can see the video on their blog here.





And the second was made for the August September Edition of Esprit Scrapbooking.

 photo Sketch_zpsmwiuudmh.jpg

 photo Sketch2_zpsfiummcre.jpg

 photo Sketch1_zps5abhgybt.jpg

Happy Scrpping everyone and see you very soon with my first layouts for Citrus Twist Kits.

2 comments :

Teresa Doyle said...

Beautiful layouts Lilith, a lovely job!
Congratulations to Larina as well.

Larina M. said...

Beautiful layout's Lilith, I love the pop's of color from the bamboo rose set! Thank You very much for choosing me to win the gift card! I will be happy crafting with Altenew!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs