Citrus Twist June layouts

5 July 2017

Now you would think that when you are on holiday you'd have lots of time to blog and craft. Nope. I have been busy getting the two eldest ready for their summer camp in the South of France and I got the CLEANING bug and had to sort through and clean the whole house (and garden).

We'll be leaving on holiday soon so I'm also creating loads of projects to have those ready while I'm away so blogging has been put on a side line (and I also still doing some school work like ordering books and presenting new tools to the principals). So as usual I'm busy.

I did find the time today to blog about my June layouts for Citrus Twist kits (they are having a DT call if you're interested).

Here are the four layouts I made.

















SUPPLIES

3 comments :

Mary Holshouser said...

Have a great vacation.
Love the big butterfly.
thanks for sharing

Lori Ingraham said...

Great pages. It inspires me to get back to my scrap booking.

ldiggs said...

Love how your pages turned out! Great layouts!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs